- Current Notre Dame PhD students (any program – post-coursework only)
- Current Notre Dame postdocs (any discipline)
- Current Notre Dame Law students (any year)
- Ability to contribute to the success of the project
- Balance of disciplines, perspectives, and demographics
- Ability to attend required training, including one all-day session and regular weekly meetings
All Fellows receive a supplemental stipend of $3,000, payable in three installments.
Corresponding levels of professional contribution will be expected.
Applications to the third cohort of RIF will open in Spring 2022.
For questions, contact Mark Bourgeois, firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding for this project was provided by the National Science Foundation under award number SES-1926280.