The first cohort will begin the program in Fall 2020.
- Doctoral students (any program – post-coursework only)
- Postdocs (any discipline)
- Law students (any year)
- Ability to contribute to the success of the consulting project
- Balance of disciplines, perspectives, and demographics
- Ability to attend required training, including all-day session on September 9, 2020
All Fellows receive a supplemental stipend of $3,000, payable in three installments.
Corresponding levels of professional contribution will be expected.
To apply, click the application button below and complete the application form.
Note: online applications will be used to select candidates for in-person interviews.
Applications to the 2020-21 cohort are now closed.
Applications to the 2021-22 cohort will open in the Spring of 2021.
For questions, contact Mark Bourgeois, firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding for this project was provided by the National Science Foundation under award number SES-1926280.